At CR Support Services we're committed to proactively developing mutually beneficial trading relationships and promoting corporate responsibility with our commercial stakeholders, based upon a foundation of trust and cooperation. Our strategy for service delivery is driven by our desire to provide a world-class service and continually enhance our relationships with our clients and supply chain stakeholders
We use an all-inclusive quality management system that is beneficial to both our clients and employees. Customer Satisfaction Surveys are sent out to clients on a monthly basis, and provide an opportunity for any comments about the service they receive. All Customer Satisfaction Surveys make their way directly and privately to senior management. Any all issues are addressed directly.
We carry out frequent quality checks on all aspects of the work we carry out and once we have received the data back at our London based Head Office for electronic logging, we analyse aspects of the service that could be improved, also rewarding our staff for performing to and above standards.
We encourage meetings between our Managers and clients at the end of each month to discuss the results of both audits and any issues raised in the Customer Satisfaction Survey. Any suggestions or concerns are then responded to in a clear and structured fashion.
All of our cleaners are assigned to specific projects, meaning that they are familiar with the location and aware of any issues raised in the past. This is important for both Quality Assurance and health and safety. We provide our staff with in-depth training in cleaning methods.
We draw up a Staffing Structure to fit the requirements of each project we work on. For smaller locations, we employ a ‘Working Supervisor’, responsible for the day to day management of staff, as well as communication with the client, whilst contributing to the cleaning themselves.
In larger premises the staffing structure is expanded but remains simple; Working Supervisors manage a team of Cleaners, who are assigned an area to work on. These Supervisors report to one or more Site Managers, whose job it is to take responsibility for the daily management of the contract and who, in turn, report to the Account Manager.
CR Support Services Quality Policy calls for continuo's improvement in its quality management activities, and business will be conducted according to the following principles:-
- We deliver the best value service.
- Our workforce is made up of some of the best people in the cleaning industry. Contract Managers are employed for their people skills, professionalism, common sense and their extensive knowledge of the commercial soft service industry.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Follow a concept of continuous improvement and make best use of management resources in all quality matters.
- Communicate its quality objectives and its performance against these objectives throughout the organisation and to interested parties.
- Conduct reviews with key suppliers as part of our supplier improvement programme
- Continue to engage with our key clients, sharing best practice and providing guidance and support; CR Support Services recognises that the disciplines of quality health and safety and environmental management are an integral part of its management function. The organisation views these as a primary responsibility and to be the key to good business in adopting appropriate quality standards.
- We have a strict quality management system that all employees must adhere to in order to ensure clients needs and expectations are fulfilled.
- We are very flexible and offer bespoke services tailored to suit each of our clients need.
- We ensure all our staff are fully trained and have developed processes and working practices that guarantee everybody’s safety and well being without compromising quality and efficiency.
- Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for employees, associates and sub-contractors and others who come into contact with our work.
- Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions, which may have quality impacts.
Our Quality Assurance Policy is available on request